1. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals, or any other services utilized.
2. To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 7 days before the experience start time. No refunds will be given after that time period except when reasons for canceling travel are our fault or caused by measures that may be taken by the government or tourism authority.
3. Canceling 3-7 days in advance, you will be refunded 50% of the tour cost
4. Tourists who visit Gorilla only get a full refund when they cancel the trip a month in advance because Gorilla permits are bought earlier, after that time there is no refund but you can only request a date change and we change for you depending on the dates available.
Risk adventures are not recommended:
• For travelers with back problems
• For pregnant travelers
• For travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
• For kids
The most important travel documents for your trip
1. Passport, Travel Visa, and National ID Card
2. COVID-19 Travel Documents (Just in case)
3. Medical Insurance Proof